A limited number of quarters are available in campus to faculty and officers. Guidelines for allotment of those quarters is as follows:
- All the vacant quarters, which are ready for occupation, will be announced through broadcast message and allotted in the open house meeting according to the seniority.
- The eligible faculty and officers should apply for accommodation, attend the open house meeting and select the quarters of their choices.
- The eligibility for allotment of quarters is as follows:
D-type (2-bedroom) – TO-I to III, SO-II, SO-I, SSO, AL-I, AL-II, Assistant Registrar, Assistant ProfessorE-type (3-bedroom) – Faculty/Admin/Technical cadre who are drawing salary in Level-13. Seniority will be maintained based on the date of entry to Level – 13.
DQ-type (Duplex) – By designation, viz., PRS, CRS, Associate Professor, Professor
- A few quarters in each category can be allotted under DDQ (Director’s Discretionary Quota) under urgent situations/special circumstances for which one should directly write to the Director.
- The staff members who have drawn House building advance/Interest subsidy after 23.06.1983 are not eligible for allotment of quarters as per council resolution No. XLVIII dated 24-06-1983.
- Notwithstanding anything stated in the rules, all disputes arising or related to the matter of allotmentshall be decided by the Director on the merits of each case and the decision of the Director shall be final and binding.