Admin Positions – Various
- PROJECT ASSISTANT (Civil & Electrcal)
Centre for campus management and development invites application for the position of Project Assistant (Civil & Electrcal). For details of the advertisement click here.
- SECRETARIAL ASSISTANT (On contract)
Essential : Three years Diploma in Secretarial/Commercial Practice (English) OR Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with computer literacy.Desirable: Senior English Typewriting & Junior English shorthand.Consolidated emoluments: Rs. 10,000/- per month
- OFFICE ASSISTANT (On Contract)
- A Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.
- Minimum 3 Years of work experience and above.
Desirable: Conversant with working on office software packages.
Consolidated emoluments: Rs.12,000/- to Rs.15,000/- per month
- STAFF NURSE (On Contract)
Essential: Diploma in Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing from any Institution recognized by the Central / State Government. Should be a member of the Karnataka State / Government of India Nursing Council.Desirable :
- 2-3 years experience in any recognized Hospital or Nursing Home.
- One year Certificate course in Laboratory / Psychiatry / ICU / Theatre / Midwifery from any recognized Institution of State / Central Government.
Consolidated emoluments:Rs.10,000/- (per month) for fresher / Rs.12,000/- (per month) for experienced.
- MEDICAL LABORATORY TECHNICIAN (On Contract)
Essential : Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology from any recognized Institution. Desirable : 2-3 years experience in a reputed Hospital/Nursing Home/Clinical laboratory. Consolidated emoluments: Rs.10,000/- per month for fresher /Rs.12,000/- per month for experienced.
- PHARMACIST (On Contract)
Essential : Diploma / Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized institution.Desirable : 2-3 years experience in recognised hospital or nursing homeConsolidated emoluments: Rs.10,000/- per month for fresher /Rs.12,000/- per month for experienced.
- SECURITY ASSISTANT (On Contract)
- SSLC/Matriculation or equivalent.
- Age below 50 years.
- A minimum of 15 years of service in Armed Forces / Para Military Forces and should be of the rank of NCO and above. Desirable : Experience of working in security services of Educational / Industrial / Scientific Establishment and Public Sector Undertakings Consolidated emoluments: Rs.15,000/- per month
- Duration of contract for all the above posts is for a period of one year, extendable upto three years, purely on temporary basis
- Reservations for SC/ST/OBC/PH would be provided as per Government of India provisions.
- The application in the format, with necessary enclosures should be sent to DEPUTY REGISTRAR (ESTB), ESTABLISHMENT SECTION (UNIT-IB), INDIAN INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE, BANGALORE-560012,
superscribing on the envelope “Application for the post of ……………………………………………….” within 15 days from the date of this advertisement.
- For posts at Sl. No. 3, 4, 5 & 6, the selected candidates will be required to work in shifts including night shifts as assigned from time to time.
- No accommodation would be provided by the Institute in the Campus.
Shortlisted applicants will be called to appear for a written test/Interview.
Download Application Format
Dated : 24.05.2013