- Sexual harassment includes such unwelcome sexually determined behaviour (whether directly or by implication) as:
- Physical contact and advances
- A demand or request for sexual favours
- Sexually coloured remarks
- Any other unwelcome physical, verbal or non-verbal conduct of a sexual nature
- Behaviour such as this constitutes an action unbecoming of a student/staff member of the Institute and will attract appropriate disciplinary action.
- The Internal Committee Against Sexual Harassment (ICASH) will provide equal opportunity for all IISc personnel, without regard to gender or age, to lodge complaints of any sexual harassment in the work place.
- Any of the following may be contacted verbally or in writing, at any time, for lodging complaints
Email id of ICASH is email@example.com